TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITION
This agreement pertains to all
work/s submitted to the Festival/s through Film Festivals Alliance (FFA).
By submitting your film/s or
screenplay or music video or photo/s to the Festivals through Film
Festivals Alliance, you are
agreeing to all TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITION below in full.
1. Submitter affirms that you are
either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or
guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the
terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and
warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and
comply with these Terms of Service.
2. Submitters are legally eligible to submit the work/s. Submitters
must have all rights secured before submitting.
3. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases have been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the
submitter releases the Festival and all its member from any legal
4. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your
submissions and the consequences of publishing them and that you may
not upload any contents that are indecent, libelous, defamatory,
obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights,
abusive, illegal, harassing or are otherwise objectionable.
5. The purchase of services through Film Festivals Alliance will be
subject to this Terms of Service.
6. The submitter accepts the rules and regulations of each Festival
to where you submit or agree to submit.
7. All submission fees are non-refundable.
8. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
9. Regardless of the Prize and winning status, winning filmmakers
who can't attend the Awards Ceremony, will only receive laurels.
10. The Festivals have the right to disqualify a winning film for
any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
11. Submission of an entry gives the Festivals and or Film Festivals
Alliance permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed,
locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for
educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing
that their material should not be used for such purposes after the
12.The festivals and or Film Festivals Alliance has the full right
to select the winning films to be screened.
13. Festivals Directors may deny participation to any film unable to
meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good
14. Festivals Management and or Film Festivals Alliance reserves the
right to make changes in the profile of the Festivals if it becomes
necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond their control.
15. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with Film Festivals Alliance and the Festivals professional and in
good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any
point in the adjudication process, including the nullification of
Official Selection status or nominations. That stated, the Festivals
and or FFA will only communicate with the person who submitted
his/her film to the Festival/s, and that Festival/s should not be
expected to communicate with any other persons.
16. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of
any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
17. The festivals and or FFA have the right to work with any
institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation,
including joint events or promotions.
18. The Festivals and or FFA reserve the right to make any necessary
changes in regulations or scheduling.
19. Although we will try out best to keep being updated, Film
Festivals Alliance do not warrant its completeness or accuracy on
our website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains
available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised
ensure you are familiar with the current version.
21. Film Festivals Alliance may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise
without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
22. Film Festivals Alliance reserves the right (but shall not have
the obligation) to decide whether submissions comply with the
content requirements set out in these Terms of Service and
Condition. Film Festivals Alliance has the right to deny any
submission, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
23. Film Festivals Alliance only acts as the intermediary to make
your submission to the Festival of your choice or Festival that you
agree to submit your film to. Any dispute and legal matters in
relates to your submission and the Festival is solely between you
and the Festival. The submitter shall not hold Film Festivals
Alliance accountable for any thing more than your submission fee.
24. Submitter allows Film Festivals Alliance to pass your film to
the Festival where you submit, and to access your materials to view,
judge and any other requests made by the Festival rules and
25. Film Festivals Alliance may at any time terminate this legal
agreement with you for any reasons, including a breach of these
law, the services provided by Film Festivals Alliance are no longer
By submitting to the Festivals through Film Festivals Alliance,
- indicate that they have read,
understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms of Service
and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions
herein, in their entirety, without modification.
- agree to indemnify Film Festivals Alliance and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to the Festival/s and
Film Festivals Alliance.